Under Construction. This home is located within five minutes from Manatee Cove Elementary, River Springs Middle and University High. Publix, Walmart, Target, Home Depot and the interchange at I- 4 & Saxon Boulevard are all within seven minutes. Mill Lake Park is one block away and has a one eighth mile walking path around it.
The home is situated on a one third acre, 100’ wide by 162’ deep heavily treed lot. This is a new construction, custom-built home.
• four bedrooms, two baths
• large, covered entry
• over-sized two car garage with two separate garage doors
• very large pantry
• well-appointed kitchen with an island that seats six comfortably
• very large, covered lanai
• generous master bedroom with a large walk-in closet
• 2034 square feet air conditioned and 3291 square feet total under roof
• generous selection of upgrades including real wood flooring in the kitchen, great room, hallway and master bedroom & closet
• Moen rubbed oil bronze plumbing fixtures and Moen sinks
• Whirlpool appliances (Stainless Steel- Range, Microwave, Dishwasher and Refrigerator)
• all masonry construction, stucco exterior with a sand finish
Brand new septic system.
Builder can provide customization for any remaining finishes not currently completed. An optional pool, summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace are available. Projected Completion Date for this home is 7/31/22. Schedule a viewing today!
Courtesy of: EXIT REAL ESTATE RESULTS All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale. Availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase. All other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Updated: 12th August, 2022 2:33 AM (UTC)